Club hunt

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out on a club hunt today and three others showed up. Funny part about it is one guy had the same machine as me and has not had it long still learning the machine just like me. The other two guys had the same exact machine and both have had them for a while. In a little over two hours the guy witht he same machine as me only found about ten coins each. One of the ore guys found a few more but he has a lot more experience with his machine. The fourth guy really cleaned up finding four times as much as we had and wasnt leaving until he found 84 coins fort he day. When asked why a certain number, he said because that will make 1000 coins for the month.
After hearing that, i dont feel bad about what I found.

Upvote 0

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What did you find?

OP
OP
gerryk

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One quarter, three times from the same hole and several pennies. Also found a lot of junk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread