Members only hunt

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Saturday we had our annual members only beach hunt. 5 contests were run and it turned out well, I never realized how fast I could swing a coil. First contest I made out with 13 silvers and 3 prize tokens. One contest we did that has been recently started..i assume..is a buddy hunt. You team up with someone picked randomly, use a headphone splitter so both hear the target, one detects the other scoops and again is a contest against the others. The idea is to get people to hear and understand an unfamiliar machine, to see how fast you learn it and how well you can work with a teammate and again I did well, guy I partnered with hunts like I do and we had a lot of coins and tokens again. Had more contests and a lot of fun. Its good to get out with fellow detectorists at the beach and have a good relaxing day of what we all enjoy.

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions