Quick hunt at a schoolyard playground today

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a little time to hunt a playground at one of the local schools today. I got a quarter, nickel, dime and three pennies all new. When i picked up that first coin, i thought back to grade school and Brian the bully taking kids lunch money on the playground. Took me back to one day he was shaking a kid down and I said something, leading to my fist hurting and his eye swollen. For a moment i stood there as if it was yesterday.

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how an old memory can come rushing back in full detail. Places don't do that much for me, but smells do. So, don't you wonder what that bully is like today?

OP
OP
gerryk

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are nly a few people from grade school that I bother to keep in touch with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread