How many have you owned ?

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started a list today of all the Metal Detectors I have owned over the years. I knew that there had been a lot but never really thought about how many. So far my number is 25 !! There may be more that I have just forgotten about. I wish I had the list price off every one of those so I could buy me a better car !!! My latest conclusion is that one of the oldest detectors that I have ever owned may just be the best. I think I will stay with it for a while and save my money !!! So let's hear it .. How many have you owned??
Pesc

Upvote 0

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long time ago, a White's. Then a Garrett, Then three Tesoros. Then they were all gone. In the last couple years a Garrett which got sold quick, and now 4 Tesoros. Still have a Garrett pin pointer though.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped counting at 30

davemcc

Sep 11, 2009
Brandon, FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CZ-3D, CZ-5
I've owned 3 over the last 20 years. Cz-5, Cz-3d, and since I may not buy one for another one for a long time, I got the CTX this year. Still own all of them. Would love to get the Cz-5 tuned up and see how it compares to the CTX in depth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread