went from great day to absolutly horrible

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had to vent out guys,I finaly was able to get the donated detector,& extras to a mother of 2 young boys felt awesome to wanna thank buzz ( bomb sheath) & ed ( treasure mountain) for the help. So feeling good loaded up my backpack with all my gear my Atpro & my deus into the truck to bring to my brothers house he wants to get into the hobby now & wants to just see the differences ok thats fine. So i go on my way, stop by wifes work for a min even took the time to cover my stuff with an old jacket,then come out to a broken window everything gone even my radio gone console broken, all this bs in no less couldnt have been a half hour. Sorry for my long post again guys like I said just venting, i been laid off awhile so ill be saving for quite awhile to start over. So If u travel with ur equipment be careful cuz beleive me this really stinks alot

Upvote 0
OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its crazy huh I mean im speechless I had all I needed took me a while to get it all to now gone in half hour sux. Sorry about ur losa aswell bud

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm sorry guys.Methinks karma needs to bite someone in the buttocks.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My latest home alarm proved to be a faulty door jam and high winds but I feel for you. Times are bad.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worst part is I can not afford to replace a thing...so that part of my life is gone til I can find second hand materials...

sorry they got you...

Yup right there aswell got laid off for awhile so i sold one of my machines to pay the bills cuz I was behind left me with 2 now to none. Thanks everyone for letting me vent on this If I only saw this happening only ahhh

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could your auto insurance cover anything? I recently had a 1948 Virginia motorcycle license plate stolen off the back of my bike at a restaurant while I ate lunch. I paid $450 for it. My Insurance {Haggerty}covered it. Watch craigslist, notify all local pawn shops/ junk shops/ sporting goods stores and watch ebay. Maybe your stuff will show up.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah christo your auto insurance should pick up the tab in most cases.

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am will keep my eyes open down this way too. That sure is a low down thing to do to a person. Sorry for your loss.

aliciakay1981

Dec 9, 2013
north carolina
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you have the serial numbers, i know you probably already filed a police report make sure the report includes serial numbers cause the cops (are suppose to) provide all local pawn shops with serial numbers to stolen items, and if the pawn shop buys a stolen item it is illegal for them to sale it providing the numbers are on that list.......if you walk in to a pawn shop they are less apt to tell you when and if they got a metal detector in........also keep eye on craigslist and ebay.........so srry for loss if i had an extra id ship it to you

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very sorry to hear about this. I have had a house broken into, a car stolen and actually watched 2 low life scumbags break into the tool box of a truck of mine from the 4th floor of a hotel in Dayton, Oh ( I hate that town now, lol ). There is absolutely nothing that makes you angrier than to work hard for your possessions and have some less than human, lazy $&@$)$/- steal from you because they have absolutely NO morals or respect for other people. I hope you find your losses very soon, but more importantly that you find who took them. There would be nothing stopping me from spilling their blood.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Garbagebill

Nov 1, 2013
San Joaquin valley Ca.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics gamma 6000/Detech 13" Ultimate DD Coil
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Buzz Wilson Bomb Sheath/Lesche digging tool/Black Widow headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow this bites! Sorry for your loss, right before Christmas too! I do hope your car insurance steps up to the plate on this. Some do, some don't depends on your coverage. I don't even have any words of encouragement, I'm sure you know we all hope somehow these get returned to you. Again, sorry for your loss. Nothing I hate worse then liars and thieves!! Hang in there dude.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for your thoughts I apreciate I didnt think of my car insurance I do have all my boxes from the machines,serial #'s i really hope they find them or I do it does stink. Thanks everyone

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh no,!!! christo000, I am speechless!! I cant imagine your anger, right now! Sorry man!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beyond beleif man it just keeps bothering me like If I just didnt stop at the wifes work or If I came out earlier ya know granted was only like a half hour but still grrrr

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could your auto insurance cover anything? I recently had a 1948 Virginia motorcycle license plate stolen off the back of my bike at a restaurant while I ate lunch. I paid $450 for it. My Insurance {Haggerty}covered it. Watch craigslist, notify all local pawn shops/ junk shops/ sporting goods stores and watch ebay. Maybe your stuff will show up.

just saying thanks guys for the suggestion to find out from my auto insurance, I just returned & no because theft is not on my pollicy they wont cover it or my window, but thanks guys for the suggestion. Still just totaly pissed & speechless ya know. Again though thanx everyone for sending ur thoughts I apreciate it & happy holidays

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Auto insurance is designed and purchased to protect you from possible liability to others and physical damage to your vehicle. (unless you just bought "liability") Your vehicle includes the permanently installed radio and the dash.

Home or renters insurance is coverage for possible liability to others and to provide coverage, including theft, of your personal property with certian exclusions. (One exclusion is automobiles since there is primary coverage available)
Personal property is covered anywhere in the world which includes your vehicle.
Renters insurance is VERY inexpensive. You would still have a deductible, say $500, so if just the at pro were stolen, no claim, but if you lost the dues, at pro and other gear you would have a payable claim.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread