Treasure Hunting Recordinf software

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know I told you all a couple of weeks ago about my new blog I had created where I was going to learn all about metal detecting, and, as I learnt, I was going share my knowledge. I am very keen for the detecting community to share their knowledge with me as well.

I’m on a mission to try and give you guys lots of value and that is why I’m offering a piece of software for subscribing to and getting involved in my blog. The software is specially made for metal dectorists and allows you to keep a detailed record of all your finds in one place on your computer.. The software is explained in a post I’ve put on the blog and I really believe you check it out because I’m using it to record my finds (I must admit I haven’t found much to shout about YET). It even allows you to upload a photo of your find as well as logging details like where when, condition, value and whether you are keeping, selling or trading the item. There is lots of other feature too. Why don’t you go and have a look for yourself at

learn to metal detect by Claire | Hurrah?..I got a metal detector for Christmas. I'm blogging, sharing & together we can learn..

Happy Hunting & God Bless. Claire
:hello2:

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plain old excel worksheet works for me. Good luck to you

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know its a fancy way of logging your finds and you can do the same with excel, but it doesn't look as nice and you can't put an image on there. Just my opinion. "The harder you work the luckier you get". Well if thats true. I should be very lucky indeed!:laughing7:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plain old excel worksheet works for me. Good luck to you

I'm more old school than that, pen, paper, and camera for me (e-challenged!)

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know I told you all a couple of weeks ago about my new blog I had created where I was going to learn all about metal detecting, and, as I learnt, I was going share my knowledge. I am very keen for the detecting community to share their knowledge with me as well. I’m on a mission to try and give you guys lots of value and that is why I’m offering a piece of software for subscribing to and getting involved in my blog. The software is specially made for metal dectorists and allows you to keep a detailed record of all your finds in one place on your computer.. The software is explained in a post I’ve put on the blog and I really believe you check it out because I’m using it to record my finds (I must admit I haven’t found much to shout about YET). It even allows you to upload a photo of your find as well as logging details like where when, condition, value and whether you are keeping, selling or trading the item. There is lots of other feature too. Why don’t you go and have a look for yourself at learn to metal detect by Claire | Hurrah?..I got a metal detector for Christmas. I'm blogging, sharing & together we can learn.. Happy Hunting & God Bless. Claire :hello2:

How about a killer iPhone app?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread