Diggers

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on LD, you already know why I don't like it. I can't stand the two stars of the show because they act like eight-year-olds on camera, and give the impression we ALL act just like them. I dislike their made up lingo, and their pension for labeling everything they dig up as "historic" or valuable. I found the two shows I watched annoying rather than entertaining, and I don't think they really changed anything this season from what I've heard.

I appreciate the fact that you like the show. Our tastes differ, that's all. I think it suks, you like it - that's cool. I hate liver, just won't eat it but, the wife loves it - go figure!

You mean you like liver?...How can you like liver? Don't picture you a liver guy...lol j/k

Cow liver...eww
Chicken liver...ooook
Cirrhosis of Goose Liver....Yum!

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not a regular viewer but the show airs in re runs at a rather dull time so I have been looking in . IMO this show is a joke , come on look at the places they get to hunt a mansion historical site in MA , the property near the Kennedy home in RI , a private island at the mouth of the costal SC/GA GIVE ME A BREAK , If I had that ability to get permission I would be in the clover too, A good episode would be them knocking on doors and getting turned down before they offer the owners a fee to search it for the show ITS A SAD EXCUSE FOR MD ing

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its entertainment, plain and simple. It would be fair to bet that most of the haters, put in the same position, would also go bat sh_t crazy. I noticed in this day and age, people have a hard time deciphering reality from entertainment and its quite disturbing.

deodra

Mar 13, 2014
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
They were stolen
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its entertainment, plain and simple. It would be fair to bet that most of the haters, put in the same position, would also go bat sh_t crazy. I noticed in this day and age, people have a hard time deciphering reality from entertainment and its quite disturbing.

Preach!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on LD, you already know why I don't like it. I can't stand the two stars of the show because they act like eight-year-olds on camera, and give the impression we ALL act just like them. I dislike their made up lingo, and their pension for labeling everything they dig up as "historic" or valuable. I found the two shows I watched annoying rather than entertaining, and I don't think they really changed anything this season from what I've heard. I appreciate the fact that you like the show. Our tastes differ, that's all. I think it suks, you like it - that's cool. I hate liver, just won't eat it but, the wife loves it - go figure! Lastly, isn't it a shame that the two guys can't act like NORMAL guys on the show, the way they act in this Garrett video? I would watch the show if they did.
Thanks for the reply...I fully understand and respect your answer...oh, I hate liver too...:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread