Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I cant post this here,delete it.

This is for the state of Kansas, forgot that in the title.

I am posting this for a person who belongs to the Facebook group, Whites.
Whites MXT stolen. #43070308026 is the serial number it also has a bullseye pinpointer with it with a whites headphones and whites bag.
Willing to pay a reward $150 for the person responsible for info finding it.
Oh ya, it is Kansas.

If anyone hears of one for sale in this area, PM me and I will send you his phone number, ect. I will not post his personal info here.
He will pay the $150.
Him and his daughter where exploring some woods, and the person got into their car.
Stole the items. Happened in 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I cant post this here,delete it.

This is for the state of Kansas, forgot that in the title.

I am posting this for a person who belongs to the Facebook group, Whites.
Whites MXT stolen. #43070308026 is the serial number it also has a bullseye pinpointer with it with a whites headphones and whites bag.
Willing to pay a reward $150 for the person responsible for info finding it.
Oh ya, it is Kansas.

If anyone hears of one for sale in this area, PM me and I will send you his phone number, ect. I will not post his personal info here.
He will pay the $150.
Him and his daughter where exploring some woods, and the person got into their car.

Will it be ok with you and your friend if I copy and paste this in other metal detecting forums I am a member of???

OP
OP
roadrunner

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, go ahead and thank you.
I will put a response in this thread if it is found, so check back and if it is found, you might say so in the threads you post on.

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, Thanks roadrunner and hope he gets his machine back and the thief get a dose of Kansas justice...

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is just sickening... Some lowlife has nothing better to do then to rob a decent person. I cannot stand thieves, and I wish the penalty for them was much greater. Tell your friend to check eBay and Craigslist occasionally for newly listed MXTs, or maybe pawn shops in the area. I will pray for its return to its rightful owner.

YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This kind of thing ticks me off to NO END! An MXT is such a fine machine, I would be a LITTLE less PO'd if I knew someone really wanted to use it, but I have NO DOUBT it went for dope or booze. It hits especially hard here because we are in the midst of a huge drug war among criminals fighting to supply the insatiable demand for morons like this to get their fix!

OP
OP
roadrunner

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The tweakers in my town deliberately walk in front of your house to time and see how long it takes you to open your door or to look out your window and see who is out there.
Also to see how long it takes for you to do the same if your dogs are barking. And to see if you have dogs.
He has notified the police. He is searching craigslist every 1/2 hour or so.

And we have posts on Facebook, and other forums, ect.
And will leave word at pawn shops as well. If I had my way I would break there knee caps so they cant walk any more.
But then they could go on SSI and I would have to pay there monthly check anyway.
Or least all there fingers on there born using hand. So they would be a cripple.

Thanks guys for all.
I sell on Ebay all the time and have the machine in my saved searches so when ever a Whites MXT gets listed, I will get an email notification.

Last edited:

Landlord Jim

Jul 20, 2012
Oakland County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i,Vx3,DFX,MXT Pro,Prizm 5G, CM Pro,Beach Hunter 300 and Bounty Hunter 202.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call White's and report that MXT and serial number as STOLEN. If it comes in to the White's repair centers it will be returned to the rightful owner.

OP
OP
roadrunner

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you sfdigger. I sent him the link but not his.
He lives in Kansas,but you never know.

myfantasia1

Oct 3, 2008
Colorado, Denver
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, and now AP Pro. and AP Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That really sucks. I had two of my ace 250 stolen. I know that they are not top of the line, but I love them. I agree to breaking some sticky fingers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread