new season of Diggers actually pleasant to watch so far

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
I just watched an episode of this new season. It was searching Dodge for Wyatt Earp artifacts. I'm hoping the rest of the season is like this. There was a few spots of humor and none of the stupid antics that I think almost all of us couldn't stand

I just wanted to let people know in case they have refused to watch the show. Hopefully it wasn't just a one episode thing because even though they still use some wording I wouldn't the overall feel of the show is sooooooooooooooooooo much better.

Anyone else seen this season and have some input.

Upvote 0

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a great show I dont mind all the crazy stuff they do. it always gives me a good laugh. Ringy and king george. great guys living the dream..

OP
OP
F

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Sorry for creating yet another Diggers thread but if you were like me gave up on the show I wanted to let you know to give it a try again. I was pleasantly surprised and maybe you all will be too.

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the show, I have been watching it and haven't noticed much difference from past seasons. What have you noticed being different?

OP
OP
F

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
I was watching the Wyatt Earp episode is the one I've seen so far from this season. They yelled a little bit but they didn't run around, go sliding, have some punishment for losing their competition. Jumping on stuff and falling over. Overall they just seemed a little more mellow like they were having fun but not trying to act.

OP
OP
F

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Ok I stand corrected he ate a chuck of ground, shook a tree and just went doing cartwheels haha. I guess I should spit my foot out but maybe I should leave it in my mouth a little longer.

Guess it was a one episode thing. To bad

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They never dig a target and just pick it up. Every single time they dig and then have to use a pinpointer to find it. Do they need glasses? Or are they just that bad at using a detector?

danloop

Feb 16, 2014
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Unicorn Treasure Master Pro
Modes:
Dowsing
Pulse Induction
Multi-Frequency
Ground Penetrating Radar
Beat Frequency Oscillation
Aural Target Identification
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sticking to Fast N Loud, Ax Men, Car Hoarders, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Bering Sea Gold, and Hardcore Pawn for my Reality TV fix. A person can only stand so much reality before they need to seek help.

Bass2448

Jan 11, 2014
Mississippi
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it.. How they act doesnt affect me one way or the other to much.. So im not going to down play the way they act or locate there relics I just wanna see them...If they wanna eat dirt,swing from vines,roll in manure,or even throw rocks at each other I dont mind laughing its good for the sole....

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I liked the fact they found old parts off a crashed WW2 era german 190 * folke wolfe fight

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions