Bass2448

Jan 11, 2014
Mississippi
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see there is a lot of hate for Diggers why is that??? Well I just think that if MD doesnt get you excited anymore then I would retire from it.. I agree that they do have some awesome sites to hunt but who cares its not like they are stealing our sites they hunt sites we couldnt even get close to without being shot so that is reason enough for me to watch them.. But im with yall on the way they act nuts when recovering our history..There gonna get MD banned in the USA They should leave our nations relics in the ground who wants to see that junk rite..I dont care if they were metal detecting butt naked show me some relics..

Upvote 0

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look ma, another Diggers thread!

But this one's different son! Wait…never mind!

OP
OP
Bass2448

Bass2448

Jan 11, 2014
Mississippi
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I assume you like them or why even bother. .Skip it.......

OP
OP
Bass2448

Bass2448

Jan 11, 2014
Mississippi
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100 my lucky number...

OP
OP
Bass2448

Bass2448

Jan 11, 2014
Mississippi
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100 my lucky number... Glad someone is counting them...

Bucketfreak317

Feb 3, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305 Whites BH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm wandering how much of their finds they keep and what % of the digs they go on do they turn the finds over to museums?
I wouldn't say I envy them I like the show in general and they have been to a few places that I've visited on vacations in the past.
Though I actually was the first to pitch a show like diggers though they stole my idea I'm not angry about it.
My show was to be called American rabbinical diggers and instead of using the catch phrase juice in the hole I was going to use the phase Jews in the hole :-)

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
99.9% of there finds are kept by the property owners. They are really great guys they have been detecting together for a long time. Great show! Always get a good laugh from watching.

OP
OP
Bass2448

Bass2448

Jan 11, 2014
Mississippi
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guys are ok to me....I think if any of us had there job who knows how we might act.. I dont see how the way they act should matter at all.. Maybe it is envy you know there are alot of folks in this world who hate to see someone doing better than them so they do the only thing they can do bad mouth them..Maybe these guys are watching the wrong show maybe they should try Cops, Behind Bars or even Worlds dumbest criminals if ya wanna bad mouth some people not two guys living there dream...Just saying thats all....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread