D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I been hunting a soccer field since back in Oct. I started with my ATP and in Jan I bought a V3i. Anyway I have plucked over $250 in clad from this field. Yesterday i went back for a cpl of hours to start going over it again. I hunted for over an hour without even one beep before i finally got a beep on a pull tab. The place has very little trash in it anyway. On an average I wouldn't dig more than one or two tabs on any hunt. All together i hunted 2-1/2 hours in the field and found a total of 3 tabs so I will consider it hunted out for a cpl of years.

I did a cross hunt and then at an angle with nothing. I then went to the parking lot and found $1.61 in 5 minutes before it started raining so i guess i will go back and finish the parking lot then kiss the soccer field goodbye.

Upvote 0

CladGrabber

Oct 10, 2013
Tulsa Ok
Detector(s) used
AT PRO...Equinox 800...garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done. Now on to the next spot

OP
OP
N

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The hard part is finding a spot that hasn't been hunted a 100 times. I search google maps everyday looking for potential places to hunt.

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The hard part is finding a spot that hasn't been hunted a 100 times. I search google maps everyday looking for potential places to hunt.

Exactly! I went to a park today, that I have pulled a lot of silver from the woods at. After about 3.5 hours today I had 1 older Memorial Penny, that was it.... However, on the postive side there are other parts of the park still to try, but the area I have been hitting is definetly drying up. Prolly have to wait till Spring now, it's getting pretty grown up in the woods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread