Garret ace 250 large coil help

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take a read here.. Truth About Search Coils
That should answer all your coil questions and some you didn't think to ask.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Large coils are designed for deep and large targets in a relatively trash free environment. It will depend on the detector, the coil size, and your settings to determine if it will lose any small targets.

OP
OP
hunting for Wheaties
Aug 14, 2013
NC
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Tecknetics delta 4000 (do not get)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Large coils are designed for deep and large targets in a relatively trash free environment. It will depend on the detector, the coil size, and your settings to determine if it will lose any small targets.

I have the ace 250 i have the bigger coil and its like i got no extra depth on coins like wheat cents with this coil

sailoffwithme

May 19, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, pro pointer, AT Gold, Vulcan pointer
NEL 15 inch coil amazing
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an Ace 250 with the 6 x 9 coil and I have found beer cans in the sand two foot deep and have found a foundation with re-bar and pipe over 2.5 foot deep it was just to big to carry out Haha
Was at the beach today and found lots of tent stakes about the 15 inch level, crappy day here lots of bottle caps lead sinkers and fake jewelry and 4 pennies and a nickle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread