Dads etrac vs boys ace 150 and F2

C. Sawyer

Jul 24, 2014
Dad's etrac vs boy's ace 150 and F2

We have been out metal detecting the last two weeks almost everyday. My Etrac has pulled 4 junk rings out of the ground. My 9 year olds F2 has pull a neckless that has GLD marked on the clasp. I think the neckless is gold plated I have never seen gold marked in this manor. And my 7 year old with his ace 150 pulled a ring out that has 12 K marked on it.
Not that he minds but I won't let him sell it. I have placed it in our ring case tagged it with his name and the year that we found it. When I'm long gone he will have that memory and I won't care what he does with it from that point on...I'm happy and he's probably hook for life.

Upvote 0

CladGrabber

Oct 10, 2013
Tulsa Ok
Detector(s) used
AT PRO...Equinox 800...garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you're building a detecting "dream team" LoL
There won't be any jewelry to be found for miles after you guys! HH and welcome aboard!!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
get them hooked on MD and they should have plenty to do to keep them out of trouble.... for the most part

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! It just goes to show you how luck plays such an important part of detecting. You can have the best machine made, but, if you don't get the loop over the target and recognize it as a good target, the good/lucky ones with the low end detectors can beat your pants off!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions