Vibra-Tector 730 on the beach anygood? Newbee :)

BroboCop

Aug 14, 2014
Steinkjer
Detector(s) used
New to this so i only have Garrett pin probe. Saving for an Euro ace and Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi.

I am new to this hobby and have started saving for an EuroAce, but i also want to search beaches
and here in Norway its mostly salty. I dont dive, search only on beach so i was thinking of the Vibra 730.
Since its a bit late in the year now, i wil only got 2 month of search before dirt getting har so i am waiting to buy EuroAce until next year. So i want go go on beaches those last month this year.

How is Vibra working on the beach, is it good to pick up mostly thing (exept caps) like coins, rings silver and gold. In the advertisement it had no problem. Will also be used in forest walking the dog and checking small rivers, dirt, grass..

Is this good for a beginner for mostly salty beaches on a tight budget, i am aware of the dept of 3-4 (7.5cm-10cm) buts that ok for me. I also have Garrett Pin Probe and i love it :)

Prices in Norway (in Norweian currency NOK, use and calculator to se currency for your country]

Garret EuroAce(350) NOK 2495,-
Garret Pin Probe NOK 1200,-
Vibra Tector 730 NOK 1495,-

Please give me some advise good and bad.Is this a good choice for me.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Ronny Nordgård, Norway

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That detector is made for hunting small areas or ones close to pilings or steel reinforced concrete. For general salt water beach use, you need a full size detector with a BIG coil. If your beaches are relatively free from iron trash, a pulse inductive machine would work fine, but, it will pick up everything, not just good targets. If you want discrimination, look at the Excalibur or CTX3030. another to consider is the CZ21.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread