Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks s w e e t Agile! Now we're really looking forward to seeing pictures of your finds this season ;D.

That's one of the few machines that I've never read, or heard any negative comments about - (except it punches too deep) you're going to have to buy yourself a longer digger....post-hole diggers!

Hurry up and get that thing dirty!

.....Happy Hunting!

NS

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Now you have to try to understand it's language.

Good luck, I never figured out the Explorer.

Burt

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Say "hello" to my little friend!

Get out there and get her dirty! Have fun (you lucky pup).

OP
OP
A

AgileMJOLNIR

Apr 3, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
tomtowns said:
I'm luvin mine....It's a great detector but takes time to learn it well...I've had mine since Dec. ...It's the first Explorer I've used... The first time I put the headphones on & powered it up I about fell over with CULTURE SHOCK...It sounded like a cut off of pink floyds TIME :o...I use ferrouse tones, all metal...at first you'll be watching the screen & a few months down the road, you'll just check it from time to time....HH

I couldn't agree with you more. The second I fired it up I didn't know what to think. So many flutey sounds but once you realize what your listening too you talk about a sweet detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread