From, AT Pro ..............to Etrac

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

mobilius

Greenie
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys...another plug for the E-trac. I have been detecting since 1979 and have many successful hunts under my belt. The last 15 years I have used Fisher detectors exclusively with the newest being an F70. I watched a neighbor with an E-trac while hunting wit him and was shocked by the results he got. I went and purchased an E-trac shortly after that and I am stunned by what this machine can do. I loved the Fisher and it is my backup but the E-trac make my pulse quicken. I have never used a machine any better nor found so much in so few outings. Use it, learn it, LOVE IT!!

mobilius

Greenie
Jul 15, 2013
A dye book is worthwhile especially to those who have never used a machine like the E-trac. I have become acquainted with Andy via e-mail and he has given me some very valuable information of which I have benefited greatly. I have increased my knowledge and success with my E-trac as a result. I found Andy to be very knowledgeable and e

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread