help

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
What type items are you intending to hunt for ? Eg.: coins? Jewelry ? nuggets? caches & big stuff ? etc..... Once we know your desired type hunting, then we can make recommendations.

As far as "devices not available" there: I'm sure that once you decide on a type detector, that you can buy them on the used market (ebay, forum-classifieds, etc...) and have them shipped there, eh ?

OP
OP
X

xheppy

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2015
Albania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had asked himself a metal detector that is the qfar be commenced because I am a beginner
Who can send me to write to PM
ACE250 example as Garrett

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
hi, can someone help me with a metal detector equipment. I will be very grateful for what you will do ket assistance
that I am from Kosovo such devices are also available within not here

In Belgrade: DetektorMax Srbija - Metal detektori Garrett, Fisher, Tekentics, Bounty Hunter, Tesoro, OKM, Nokta, Makro, Electroscopes, Mineoro, Montenegro, Crna Gora, Hrvatska, Croatia Home page The Eurotek pictured at the top of the website (middle button, the pictures change) was designed for Europe, is popular in Europe. It's the best beginner's machine in its price range (169 Euro), being easy to learn and having performance in discrimination mode nearly the equal of many machines costing several times as much.

Also:
Hungary Detect Max Hungary Kft.
Slovenia Goldmann Slovenia - Hrvatska - Detektorji kovin - Metal Detektori - Detektor kovin - Metal Detectors - Croatia - Garrett, Teknetics, Fisher, OKM, Nokta, Makro detector, Electroscopes, Mineoro, Notsi, goldmann.si, goldman.si Home page

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

xheppy

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2015
Albania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for answers
but I've asked by any one to forgive gift with a metal detector

OP
OP
X

xheppy

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2015
Albania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but I apologize perhaps excessive,, I just I asked that someone has two device, the one to give me

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Thank you for answers
but I've asked by any one to forgive gift with a metal detector

Huh ? This isn't making grammatical sense. Do you have someone there who can translate better into English ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but I apologize perhaps excessive,, I just I asked that someone has two device, the one to give me
Xheppy, under our classified section members can buy detectors.

Under our rules you can not ask for free detectors..

" You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions