Teknetics T2 Upgrade

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There doesn't seem to be a lot said on the T2 Upgrade, so I thought I should post my results.
I had an original T2 that I had never been satisfied with its results. When the T2 upgrade became available after considerable debate with myself as to whether to have it done, the inquisitive self went for the upgrade. 309 dollars seemed like a lot, but First Texas was very efficient in completing and returning my detector in less than ten days from the day it was shipped. I was very impressed with their service and the detector works great. It is quieter, has better separation and the depth is now awesome. In short, it seems to be the best money I ever spent on a detector. I am very satisfied and their service was great.
Good Luck To All and HH:icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I also had one of the Org. T2s....this new one even without the DST on is far more stable that the Org.T2
My T2 LTD is deeper than my F-75 LTD by about an inch.
Gary

OP
OP
J

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the response Gary. I was using a AT Pro when I bought the T2 and the At Pro was by far the better detector but since the upgrade, I am preferring the T2.
Travis

RCDIGGS

Greenie
Apr 17, 2013
southeast NH
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ACE, BOUNTY HUNTER PLATINUM, TEKNETICS T2, GARRETT PROPOINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very happy to hear good reports on the upgrade. I sent mine out yesterday after great mental debate. $309 aint cheep!!! Your right, not too many people commenting on their experience with the upgrade, must be the time of year. No detecting going on up here in NH. HH and thank you

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post and your rite on not many people talkin about the T2 upgrade but that's nothing new. The T2 doesn't get the luv it should but that's OK, leave's more in the ground for us. LOL!!!! GL&HH.......

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the upgrade on my T2SE, I'd give my impression on it if it would detect through the four feet of snow on the ground!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread