Intro for Metal Detecting Series

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE: I've tweaked my intro a bit, after my focus group gave their feedback. They said 20 seconds was too long, so I took it down to 12. I removed my patriotism, as the video will be welcoming viewers from all countries, and I added a short clip of me with my Deus at the end. If you check it out, be sure to crank the resolution to 1080p60 to get the full experience!

Thanks, and as always, your input is appreciated!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you only have one metal detector to show us. Good luck with the video's.:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you only have one metal detector to show us.

Yes indeed. The Deus will be the only one used for now. My purpose will not be to compare detectors or show how to operate a variety of them. The meat of my content will be the historical locations I visit and the finds that I discover. Do you suppose the lack of variety of equipment will be a detriment to the content?

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally if I watch youtube vids about detecting its normally to get a demo on equiptment.However sometimes I watch for other reasons.I watch nugget noggin because hes so good natured,he has alot of enthusiasm even digging what I consider to be junk.I watch the silver fiend because I have interest in his finds.I sure dont spend much time watching videos about finds I prefer to spend time actually detecting.

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure dont spend much time watching videos about finds I prefer to spend time actually detecting.

I agree, at least when the weather is nice. There is a large population that is stuck in a lot of snow, and detecting isn't really an option.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread