Just thought Id mention

Mudball

Mar 5, 2015
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that I talk to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and he was very informative and professional with me on the phone. He told me I would be fine with the AT Pro rather than the AT Gold so he didnt try to over sell me. I went ahead and bought the AT Gold anyway because his prices simply could not be beat anywhere that I could find. Shipping was super fast.
I put the detector together yesterday evening and hope to get outside sometime today for my very first time ever with a detector and maybe find something in the yard. I know I have a long ways to go on my learning curve but wanted to thank Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for helping me start off right. Im sure I will be back to them for more things in the near future.
Thanks

Upvote 0

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oooh! I can hardly wait to find out what you uncover!

Awesome!

that I talk to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and he was very informative and professional with me on the phone. He told me I would be fine with the AT Pro rather than the AT Gold so he didnt try to over sell me. I went ahead and bought the AT Gold anyway because his prices simply could not be beat anywhere that I could find. Shipping was super fast.
I put the detector together yesterday evening and hope to get outside sometime today for my very first time ever with a detector and maybe find something in the yard. I know I have a long ways to go on my learning curve but wanted to thank Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for helping me start off right. Im sure I will be back to them for more things in the near future.
Thanks

OP
OP
M

Mudball

Mar 5, 2015
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone who verbalizes some good words for Bart is okay in my book. He's a decent chap, and a great deal-maker.

You'll like your ATP. Don't get too caught up in what it says on the screen. Close your eyes and listen to the sounds. The sounds will tell you what you have targeted much better than the display.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread