Time to get out, at last.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still plenty of snow, in places, but the beach sand is always first to thaw. Checked it out today, and I am off with the new Etrac in the morning, after 2 years with the AT Pro. Sand is soft as far as you want to dig:hello2: Even checked on an old home site, I have been pounding with the ATP, and it's real wet, but huntable, cant wait to go back over that spot to see how many old coins I missed:laughing7: 102_8470.JPG 102_8476.JPG 102_8471.JPG 102_8468.JPG The water is still cold though8-)

Upvote 0

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I finally got out yesterday for the first time this year. Hunted at a city park for a few hours. It did not take long to get back "in the swing" of things, get it? :tongue3:

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! I finally got out yesterday for the first time this year. Hunted at a city park for a few hours. It did not take long to get back "in the swing" of things, get it? :tongue3:

I detected your pun. *tongue in cheek*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread