Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2015
Pillar point NY
Detector(s) used
Mx5
Whites xlt pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to site relatively new to the sport. Gotta get some posts up so I can start some albums . The ground is finally beginning to thaw and I'm ready to go anywhere and find even a zincoln. Did some research over the winter hoping for some firsts this year. All u migrators and southern diggers are killin me with yur finds hope I can post a find soon gonna go to a old store location in a small town only place without snow(was removed for driving conditions) maybe get a merc. Fell into sport after playing with the xlt after buying at an auction to flip got it for 80$ now I wouldn't sell for nothin lol hope to meet all u diggers somewhere by some treasure someday

Upvote 0

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum! You'll also find that the more you dig, there will be days that seeing another digger will elicit a "Groan" that your area is being covered. LOL

morglan

Greenie
Apr 19, 2011
Hey Mark! I live about 15 minutes from you (just outside Brownville). I've been detecting around here for 4 or 5 years now, and have a few different sites i hit each year. I'm getting the itch to get out too-- I'm sure we could meet up some time this year if you're interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions