FINDER BINDERS "WATER PROOFING GARRETT PRO PIN POINTER"

FINDER BINDERS

Apr 23, 2015
SOUTHERN NJ
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO / WHITE 6000 DI PRO / WHITES SPECTRUM XLT / WHITES DFX / WHITES 808 DEEPSEARCH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREETINGS! JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU A PROJECT IM WORKING ON. CURRENTLY I USE A PRO PINPOINTER WITH MY AT PRO. BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE WATER PROOF VERSION. SO I BOUGHT A DIP CAN OF YELLOW PLASTI DIP AND STARTED A PROJECT TO MAKE IT COMPLETELY WATER PROOF. SO FAR SO GOOD! ENJOY!
20150428_094400.jpg 20150428_094524.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
FINDER BINDERS

FINDER BINDERS

Apr 23, 2015
SOUTHERN NJ
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO / WHITE 6000 DI PRO / WHITES SPECTRUM XLT / WHITES DFX / WHITES 808 DEEPSEARCH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plasti dip peels off like plastic the you can redip it. so just replace the 9 volt with a very powerful one prior to doing this

OP
OP
FINDER BINDERS

FINDER BINDERS

Apr 23, 2015
SOUTHERN NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes but if its underwater. you wouldnt be able to hear it anyway. you know?

OP
OP
FINDER BINDERS

FINDER BINDERS

Apr 23, 2015
SOUTHERN NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the duracell quantum would be my most recommended choice. i dipped it three times. and it has survived water tests. taking in and out of my holster multiple times tests. and of course the rigerous dirt test. its helpful to know that this stuff is usually an alternative for regripping your old tools. its meant to last!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread