im new. never been MDing and Just bought one.

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
You should have been able to buy a BH tracke IV for the same price. maybe you could take it back and get the tracker IV, it is a better machine for the money.

mike

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Well it's certainly good enough to get you hooked on finding money and goodies. As Free suggests, get a little practice time in, especially in pinpointing the target under the coil, and recovering the target neatly, then go feed your new addiction! Welcome aboard, there's no twelve step program, you won't recover or get rehabbed, because you are now cured!

OP
OP
S

shreddah

PAmike said:
You should have been able to buy a BH tracke IV for the same price. maybe you could take it back and get the tracker IV, it is a better machine for the money.

mike

I actually only paid $94 after shipping, but regular retal value was $129. I think youre right that it should work for me though. if i become really addicted i'll probably upgrade to something nicer, but i didnt want to spend too much on a first one! :-) i have plenty of places in mind, and i hardly ever see people in my area doing it. Seattle area that is, so maybe that means more stuff for me to find :-D hooray. ;D

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Welcome to the Forum. Always glad to see a new post on here. Good lucl with the new machine. There is a ton of info on this forum to help you get started. Ask questions & read back a ways about anything that catches your eye. Spotz

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. You will pick up quite a bit of info on the forum. Looking forward to seeing pics of your finds. Good luck and Happy Hunting.

TOWcritter

Welcome! If you have the bug like everyone else here, then you'll love this forum. You can really pick up some great info here as well as pass some on. Post alot of pics when you get a chance. We all love a good picture of GOLD or SILVER!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread