Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Upvote 0

here4themoney

Mar 3, 2015
SE Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold - White's Prizm IV - BountyHunter Quick Draw II - BountyHunter Pioneer 101 - Compass Judge
Garrett Pro Pointer - Gold Pans and Sluices
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great, I need to start asking for permissions, I just have some stupid fear about it, I need to get over that... Have a fun hunt :)

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
That is great, I need to start asking for permissions, I just have some stupid fear about it, I need to get over that... Have a fun hunt :)
There is going to come a time when you are someplace and it is going to hit you to ask. When it happens, just ask.

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Followed up by sending them a hand written card thanking them and letting them know when I will be calling and such. When I do go I'll bring them something. Perhaps a box of some Italian cookies. You don't go a visiting empty handed! Just ask my wife.

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Did some research and found out it was also a stage coach stop. Decided to not send card and go up tomorrow. Will post any good finds. I'm excited. I'm sure I'm not the first to detect this property but no one gets every thing.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Goodfor you, Escape. Don't worry if the property has been detected,and don't worry if your first outing is a letdown. I recently found a 1795 capped bust cent on a
property I'd been to dozens of times before.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on getting a very promising permission. :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing you finds form there in the future...

GittyRivers

Aug 2, 2013
Grants Pass Oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter tracker IV, and now Bounty Hunter Gold Digger and Bounty Hunter PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats I also looking forward ur finds

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goodfor you, Escape. Don't worry if the property has been detected,and don't worry if your first outing is a letdown. I recently found a 1795 capped bust cent on a
property I'd been to dozens of times before.

WHOA.. KILLER find. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread