Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like mine... I bought it to use in the rain. It is very well built. I have only used it a couple times though at this point... Watch the youtube video's on it... Good luck!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a Fisher guy, but if I had to buy a new detector right now I'd get the T2 for $499. They dropped the price.

Local to me on craigslist there is a fisher F5 for $355 and a F70 just sold for $400.

I do have a White's classic ID I loa out and a BH LRP that I plan on using when detecting in the seedier areas of the 2 local cities. I also have a 1280x aquanaut that allows me to fresh water detect if the itch strikes. Bought it for $200 this last spring off of craigslist.

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If you do end up going with the F44, I highly recommend getting the 7x11 DD coil. I just finished testing it for Kellyco and it is far superior to the stock tear drop coil...especially on the beaches of central Florida.

Just the view from my foxhole...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions