cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet PROR! What type of hunting are you going to use it for? It's a pretty good all around machine for land and dry sand. Not so good in wet salt water sand and in the ocean. Decent gold machine but there are better ones for certain areas and under some conditions.

OP
OP
P

PROR

Oct 2, 2015
COVINGTON,LOUISIANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the response. I am interested in finding old coins and relics of any type. I do go gold prospecting and belong to the GPAA. I just like being outside and searching for items that are lost or the possibility of finding gold. I am a retired teacher and a veteran of the Vietnam era serving in the Marine Corps. I am disabled due to injuries received while serving our country. These disabilities do not prevent me from traveling and hunting for treasure. I enjoy going to various beaches in Florida and Louisiana and really enjoy camping in the mountains of North Carolina and surrounding states. Any type of coins, relics and even gold are items I like searching for.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're staying out of the salt water, it should serve you well. Thank you for your service! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread