Old Stagecoach Road...what an amazing location!! Beautiful jewelry, coins, & relics

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Stagecoach Road...what an amazing location!! Beautiful jewelry, coins, & relics

Hi friends....
this time we followed a long forgotten road, once busy with stagecoach traffic, dating back to the 1700s....and traveling back in time sure was worth it! That's what metal detecting is all about for me - following history's path :)
As always, video is short and ad-free, for those of you who enjoy them!
Happy hunting!
https://youtu.be/9A_1B4KBdco

Upvote 0
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for watching TC...there's no drama in it and sorry the volume seemed off to you :) Happy hunting to you!!

Cool finds....too much drama....volume off:thumbsup:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the silver barrette! :thumbsup:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Silverslingers!! Nice Finds and Congrats!! By the way, now I know where I left my Old Corvair!! He He!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was fun! Nice hunt. :occasion14:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much, everybody!! Happy hunting and Happy Holidays!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you just LOVE that old car!? Breaks my heart to see it sitting there like that, all lonely....they had soul back then, those cars. Thank you for watching! Happy digging to you :)

Hey Silverslingers!! Nice Finds and Congrats!! By the way, now I know where I left my Old Corvair!! He He!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions