Wife had a close call yesterday. Yikes!

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the wife had a very close call the day before yesterday. The snake was laying parallel to a tree root and she was nearly on top of it before she saw it. I was on the phone with her when she saw it. She screamed and I took off to where she was at. Keep your eyes on the ground and be careful out there everyone. This evening could have ended in a very painful trip to the hospital for my wife.
https://youtu.be/bSiGxUYkTDc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi; My biggest fear in the World is SNAKES. I came home yesterday and my kid told me she had a surprise. I was dumb struck fearing the worst. She works in Pet Smart. I kept thinking she's got a snake. NOPE., It is a B+W Gieco. His name is Chewy after Chewbaka in Star Wars. I was relieved. I told her in no uncertain terms that snakes are BANNED from my house. That if she ever brought one home I would kill it and throw in the trash then have a Priest here in less than an hour to reconsecrate this house and everyone in it. She knew I meant it. I "DID". If you read Genesis the snake "appeared" to Eve and tempted her. After God found out He cursed the snake and permanently BANNED snakes from Heaven. To me snakes are "Vaingt". Ancient Celtic word meaning "Cursed by God." They are the only creature DIRECTLY banned from Heaven by God. I hate them with a passion. I will go "BEZERK" in .2 seconds. I mean it. I'll kill it, throw it in the trash and get the Priest. Snakes are the most Evil, Vile creatures on Earth. I believe the only reason God allows them to exist is to remind us humans just how real Satan is. They serve no other purpose I can see and I don't care if they do serve a purpose. I'll kill it. What say you guys. PEACE:RONB

Get the priest eh?? That's hilarious.

I've killed a few venomous snakes but overall I believe that snakes in general get a bad rap. Most are harmless and utterly terrified of humans. If given the chance they'll usually flee rather than attack a human. They can also be very beneficial in many ways. Plus they eat rats and other pests and as many people have an irrational fear of snakes, my pet peeve is rats. I hate those creatures. So given that fact most snakes are okay in my book.

But, we all have our quirks and fears.

OP
OP
deerhuntinghippie

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; My biggest fear in the World is SNAKES. I came home yesterday and my kid told me she had a surprise. I was dumb struck fearing the worst. She works in Pet Smart. I kept thinking she's got a snake. NOPE., It is a B+W Gieco. His name is Chewy after Chewbaka in Star Wars. I was relieved. I told her in no uncertain terms that snakes are BANNED from my house. That if she ever brought one home I would kill it and throw in the trash then have a Priest here in less than an hour to reconsecrate this house and everyone in it. She knew I meant it. I "DID". If you read Genesis the snake "appeared" to Eve and tempted her. After God found out He cursed the snake and permanently BANNED snakes from Heaven. To me snakes are "Vaingt". Ancient Celtic word meaning "Cursed by God." They are the only creature DIRECTLY banned from Heaven by God. I hate them with a passion. I will go "BEZERK" in .2 seconds. I mean it. I'll kill it, throw it in the trash and get the Priest. Snakes are the most Evil, Vile creatures on Earth. I believe the only reason God allows them to exist is to remind us humans just how real Satan is. They serve no other purpose I can see and I don't care if they do serve a purpose. I'll kill it. What say you guys. PEACE:RONB
Holy cow man...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy Jesus...Holy Jesus...ok. [emoji13][emoji30]

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
13594-elmer-fudd-hunting-bugs-bunny_1920x1080.jpg I'll take care of that varmit!!:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread