jreverquest

May 28, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

Live in NC so many minerals around my area plus we have mtns and beaches to search, need something that can fight through the minerals that set off bad signals constant and can also be used on coast in small amounts of water not fully just no more then 1/4th dept... I had a Garrett 20plus years ago... that's it lol.... now im a retired cop and need to hit some spots before they get covered by concrete...

thanks brands and models if possible

The Bear

Upvote 0

Feb 25, 2008
Jackson Purchase area of western Kentucky.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540. Fisher CZ-21; Bounty Hunter SS II; Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,

Live in NC so many minerals around my area plus we have mtns and beaches to search, need something that can fight through the minerals that set off bad signals constant and can also be used on coast in small amounts of water not fully just no more then 1/4th dept... I had a Garrett 20plus years ago... that's it lol.... now im a retired cop and need to hit some spots before they get covered by concrete...

thanks brands and models if possible

The Bear

From my studying the past few months this seems to be exactly what you are looking for as long as you aren't planning to dive.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-related-stuff-sale/504317-tom-dankowski-tuned-cz3d.html

Looks like a heck of a deal.

I have no financial interest in this ad. Nor do I know the seller.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions