🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Arrived today!
Thankyou so much to Tnet member, and my friend, Swingbot, for my new treasure hunting accessory.
His craftsmanship, and attention to detail shine through with this holster. My Lesche digger, and my Garrett Propointer fit perfectly.
As with all new leather, it's a little stiff, but I will break it in in no time.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This piece was only $39, well worth it.... my original sheath is torn and frayed.

To get one, Google Buzz Wilson Bomb Sheath, or better yet, order one here through Tnet...
Swingbot is a Charter Member, and has this, and variations of his sheath for sale in the "Treasure Related Items For Sale" forum.

Again, thanks Buzz, this sheath is in fact, the bomb!

Upvote 0

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is one bodacious bomb sheath and quality craftsmanship - I like the holder for the pin pointer being attached & at a great price - thanks for sharing.

Texas ED

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is it weird that me, as a woman gets more excited with this setup than I would with a new Coach purse?

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is it weird that me, as a woman gets more excited with this setup than I would with a new Coach purse?

Funny you say that, my wife loves the smell of new leather, you know with her purses... So I get the Bomb, all excited, "Honey!....smell my sheath!"

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Funny you say that, my wife loves the smell of new leather, you know with her purses... So I get the Bomb, all excited, "Honey!....smell my sheath!"

LMAO! I guess it's kinda the same thing. :tongue3:

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks very nice. Is the bottom open any at all to let dirt fall out?

Yes, there is no stitching beneath the bottom rivets, the bottom eyelet is tied snugly with a thin leather string, like a baseball glove would look like. Looks like dry dirt will make its way out, but muddy conditions will be messy...best practice I will wipe the Lesche down with my finger before I holster it. Another feature is the caribiner hook, great for a golf towel to latch on, or a phone, whatever....I also just noticed, Buzz has got his logo on the hook!....Clever!
image.jpeg

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had the pleasure of meeting Buzz a year or so ago as we were hunting at a local park. Not only does he make a quality product, he is a super nice guy too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread