Gray Ghost Amphibians - My first impressions

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One great review and thanks for sharing with us, I am now considering a set for my ATP. I do have two sets of G/G - one for my F75 & one for my F19 and when you pay for quality you will get quality.

Texas Ed

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It appears that you like the headphones Skippy. I hope they help you dig a better treasure to trash ratio. No take the next step and add wireless capabilities. Here is one of my Christmas presents.

Capture.JPG

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now, THAT would be worth a good review. I don't personally have a wire problem, though. My swinging style, and kneel and retrieve style result in me simply setting my detector on my right hip (where my arm slides out of the cuff). Then as I stand, my arm automatically slides back in. No wires ever seem to get in the way.

I remember, though, when I first got started, before I had figured out what to do, repetitively, to keep the wires from getting in the way, there was more than once I nicked the plastic on the wire while digging before it got out of the way (I was fortunate it didn't cut it!)... but that was with the ACE 350, and before I figured out the arm cuff...

Still, though, do provide your feedback here. I'm not particularly inclined to trust Deteknix anythings, right now, but if you find they're high quality, and last, I'll give 'em a look!

Skippy

I've used them on my last 3 hunts and they work great so far. They seem to be a quality product. I'll keep you in the loup if I run into any issues.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions