Need some advice on metal detector

Bezo

Feb 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helo everyone, as a fairly new person to this hobby I need some advice for my metal detector.

Where I come from is a great chance of finding some realy good finds - roman, WW2, gold - that is why I got into this hobby. I was thinking of buying a metal detecot, that could be used for beaches (wet and dry) as well as for the inland. For it I am willing to invest up to 500€. As I only dive on breath I was also thinking of buying a hand held metal detector. Vibra Tector 740 is what I had in mind, any other recomendations are helpfull.

Thanks for your answers

Upvote 0

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet guys! Try an Minelab Excalibur II if they're available where you're at.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helo everyone, as a fairly new person to this hobby I need some advice for my metal detector...
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post Bezo - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
2nd - Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I advise the...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post LeBronnn - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're hunting fresh water, an AT Pro would probably be your best choice in that price range.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread