Denver Detecting

Captain Kirk

Dec 27, 2014
Western Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted this on the Colorado page, but barely got any traffic on it so we'll see if this is any better.

Moved to Denver back in January, just got my detector unpacked and looking for a new detecting buddy. Had some good times with my buddy up in Minnesota and hoping to find someone here as well. Don't know much about the area, but I am outgoing and willing to do the leg work to get some good permissions. Have tons of free time as my job is not very demanding and my family hasn't made the move yet so hit me up.

Also interested in getting into gold prospecting if there is someone willing to guide me a bit. My grandfather owned a gold mine out in Oregon and I have done a little panning, but it's been decades. Based in the Denver area, but not afraid to travel a bit to do some detecting/prospecting.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Upvote 0

Kansas_Jayhawk

Mar 11, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Tesoro Silver uMicromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted this on the Colorado page, but barely got any traffic on it so we'll see if this is any better.

Moved to Denver back in January, just got my detector unpacked and looking for a new detecting buddy. Had some good times with my buddy up in Minnesota and hoping to find someone here as well. Don't know much about the area, but I am outgoing and willing to do the leg work to get some good permissions. Have tons of free time as my job is not very demanding and my family hasn't made the move yet so hit me up.

Also interested in getting into gold prospecting if there is someone willing to guide me a bit. My grandfather owned a gold mine out in Oregon and I have done a little panning, but it's been decades. Based in the Denver area, but not afraid to travel a bit to do some detecting/prospecting.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

There were at least two if not more MD clubs in Denver. Don't know if they are still meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread