Remembering Michigan

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice, bigscoop. Been here all of my 62 years, huntin, fishin and the last five years metal detecting. Hate these Winters more than ever, but Spring, Summer, and Fall on the shores of Lake Huron, are hard to beat! We don't get the big beach crowds dropping bling all over the place like you ocean guys do, but we don't have beaches full of detectorist either. I would not trade one of my 1800's homesites for a year on a Florida beach, full of bling

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, bigscoop. Been here all of my 62 years, huntin, fishin and the last five years metal detecting. Hate these Winters more than ever, but Spring, Summer, and Fall on the shores of Lake Huron, are hard to beat! We don't get the big beach crowds dropping bling all over the place like you ocean guys do, but we don't have beaches full of detectorist either. I would not trade one of my 1800's homesites for a year on a Florida beach, full of bling

I'm back in Indiana now, about 50 miles south of Fort Wayne. Years ago when it was still affordable I almost bought land on Huron, between St. Ignace and Drummond Island, it was 9 acres with a high wooded knoll overlooking the lake. It was on a seasonal two-tract, right on the end of the turn-around. Should have bought it. :BangHead: Couldn't touch it now..$$$$$

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Michigan is gone???? It was so sudden!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread