Help is very needed choosing first MD!

danzkavodka

Jul 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys. I was about to get Fisher F22 as my first MD but I noticed that Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Teknetics Eurotek Pro has even better stats. The question would be which one of these 3 starter MD's would be the best option for me? I am very confused right now, did a lot of research, but I just can not figure it out. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Vern2

Jan 26, 2017
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With the ones you listed, I only have experience with the F22, and it's a superb metal detector, for the money.

However, I also owned a Teknetics Delta 4000, which I liked better than the F22. A coin magnet. Great pinpointing. Light as a feather.
Jmho

I've also read that the E/Pro is a great MD, and underpriced at the moment. Sure has a ton of bells and whistles.

Good luck!

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
call dennis at metaldetectors,com for the best prices on the fisher brand, i have 2

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have never owned any of these brands. From talking to people who have owned Fisher's machines, they all loved their machines. Personally a Fisher MD is on my list of machines to eventually own. So my vote is for the F22.

Good luck with whatever machine you get.

Don't forget to get a pinpointer.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of First Texas, I would look at the Teknetics Patriot as an outstanding first detector since it is a Fisher F70.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread