Deep Search MD Clubs 26th Annual Open Hunt (Long Branch, NJ)
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Terry Soloman

Thread: Deep Search MD Clubs 26th Annual Open Hunt (Long Branch, NJ)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    May 2013
    NJ
    BH Tracker IV, Fisher F22, Garrett Pro Pointer
    486
    219 times
    Coin roll searching, MD'ing, gemstone & fossil shark tooth hunting, and drag racing

    Deep Search MD Club's 26th Annual Open Hunt (Long Branch, NJ)

    My Metal Detecting Club's going to be hosting our 26th annual open hunt on the beach at Seven President's Park in Long Branch, NJ on Saturday, October 7. Rain or shine.

    4 hunt sessions plus lunch and raffles. We're changing things up from previous years to make things more interesting (and unpredictable). MANY old coins and plenty of surprises.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 SAVE THE DATE.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	1490455
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 OPEN HUNT PAGE 2.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	1490456

  2. #2
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

    May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    17,228
    24010 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    $100.00 is a lot of cash for a couple of hours of hunting. I think I'll just get $100.00 worth of gasoline and hunt my own beaches. Best of luck to the Club!

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2008
    Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA
    Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter
    498
    263 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    $100.00 is a lot of cash for a couple of hours of hunting. I think I'll just get $100.00 worth of gasoline and hunt my own beaches. Best of luck to the Club!
    Have to agree
    Plus it the Jersey shore tons of needles and medical trash on beach

  4. #4
    us
    May 2013
    NJ
    BH Tracker IV, Fisher F22, Garrett Pro Pointer
    486
    219 times
    Coin roll searching, MD'ing, gemstone & fossil shark tooth hunting, and drag racing
    Quote Originally Posted by victhedog View Post
    Have to agree
    Plus it the Jersey shore tons of needles and medical trash on beach
    I'm assuming that was sarcastic.

    The beaches at Seven Presidents Park are well maintained and nothing sketchy has ever been found there in any of our previous hunts.

    As for the $100 (early bird) entry, that is pretty standard for open hunts. Most clubs like ours ensure that there is enough in seeded items, raffle prizes, etc., to make it worth while for everyone. That doesn't mean everyone will walk away with over $100 worth of items but I've seen some folks do quite well. And if we reach our target number of participants we're putting a brand new $2K Deus up for grabs this year, too.

  5. #5
    us
    Do not forget me 24601

    Oct 2011
    Indiana
    Bounty Hunter Mark IV Garrett Ace 350 Garrett Carrot
    2,780
    2742 times
    Metal Detecting
    Won't be able to make it. Going to aim for next year. Sounds like a grand time.

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2008
    Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA
    Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter
    498
    263 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaRacer View Post
    I'm assuming that was sarcastic.

    The beaches at Seven Presidents Park are well maintained and nothing sketchy has ever been found there in any of our previous hunts.

    As for the $100 (early bird) entry, that is pretty standard for open hunts. Most clubs like ours ensure that there is enough in seeded items, raffle prizes, etc., to make it worth while for everyone. That doesn't mean everyone will walk away with over $100 worth of items but I've seen some folks do quite well. And if we reach our target number of participants we're putting a brand new $2K Deus up for grabs this year, too.
    No I been to the beachs in the area a few time and seen the trash on the beach
    needles
    condoms
    medical waste

    Also why would anyone sign off there rights if injured in a county park, after paying to be there.
    guessing club and county know the danger, the club and county are insured.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 24, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Deep Search MD Club 25th Anniversary Open Hunt
    By DaytonaRacer in forum Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 30, 2016, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2016, 09:16 PM
  4. Deep Search Metal Detecting Clubs 24th Annual Open Beach Treasure Hunt 10/10/15
    By MoonDoggieDonna in forum Clubs & Hunts - New Jersey
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 30, 2015, 12:37 AM
  5. Deep Search Metal Detecting Clubs 24th Annual Open Treasure Hunt
    By DaytonaRacer in forum Metal Detecting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 01, 2015, 07:48 AM

Search tags for this page

metal detecting long branch nj

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0