Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It dawned on me....as the sun rose that I knew what I was going to do today but the question was where? Grabbed my back up machine ....the AT Pro to knock some dust off it. Actually I was out of 9v batteries and didn't feel like going to a store.

Wreck Havoc was on a half tank so I was ready to go there and here, then back to there till I was here. Here being "Mobile Manure makers Makes Park." First three stops netted a half quota and hoped to finish the deed here.

Place was a cornucopia of triple "M's" (mobile manure makers) of every breed from a grey hound, lab shitzyou to a collie in every colour imaginable. Lollapalooza one was even dressed in a red tartan with a bow! It was a tumultuous adventure with every triple M up to one form or another of skullduggery ranging from barking at me, growling at me, jumping on my leg like I was a fire hydrant kind of guy or just wagging their tails wanting to be petted! Gave in there a few times. If you look at the finds photo you will see that "Lefty" the sole survivor of the park had his hand chewed off...the horror...the horror.

Quota plus 7 with the Pro was eventually had along with a few video game tokens and nuts. Speaking of nuts saw these two hiding in a tree....well after all it is hunting season!
ibmb05.jpg

Anyway home in time to watch the sun go down.
2a0dxeq.jpg

Another day...another quota.
1268d1u.jpg

Upvote 0

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love your prose Leslie! Glad to hear your leg did't become one of the pooches newest girlfriend, LOL!

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540