how do i...........

Redsumit

May 17, 2007
get a hold of minelab? my wifes xterra 30 works better than my quattro. i buried a dime n quarter last week and its been raining so the ground is plenty wet n the xterra picked out them both but my quattro didn't see them, occasionally i got a 10, -10 or 12 on the display in all metal. coin n jewelry i got nothing. but i bury a quarter an inch or 2 down and it picked it up (the quattro) but kept giving me 35,37,32. a quarter should read 37 or a definite 38. so it is of my opinion that it is junk and need 2 send it 2 minelab for repair. OHHH YAAAAAAA FOR ME!

Upvote 0
T

Tall-paul

the xt 50 works even better, as tucker said minelabs quality control might be getting behind a little ive heard of quite a few having to be sent back recently, anyways good luck on your repairs.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To talk to a real person, when calling Minelab at 702-891-8809 Ext. 21, you will get Sandy Burton, of Customer Service.

At Minelab you won't get a, "Dial 1 for English."

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
The minelab with less bells and whistle will last longer and work better such as the GT,Musketeer etc....all that punching of the silicone buttons and read outs are not really needed and will go out quicker and are expensive to fix.when I'm hunting that's all I want to do... and, not have to look at the thing every time it bips.I set my machine.. and in a pouch it gose, never to be seen a gain till I have to balance.

If you plan on upgrading.

RD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread