Boyscout collection still growing

Bonzododa71

May 31, 2017
Canada
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres another little collection I put together , it seems suddenly we end up with enough items from a group or period that we get a "collection" ...HH...Bonz IMG_3028.JPG

Upvote 0

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, you certianly have lot! I wish it was a bigger picture, I can't see what most of the items are.

I used to dig a lot of kerchief slides but its been a while since I dug one. I think the last boyscout item I dug was a whistle.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
wow, you certianly have lot! I wish it was a bigger picture, I can't see what most of the items are.

I used to dig a lot of kerchief slides but its been a while since I dug one. I think the last boyscout item I dug was a whistle.

I can’t see the stuff either Jason.

OP, if you are going to brag, do it with hi resolution pics please, we can’t be jealous if we can’t see the stuff.

I only see one silver ring, with all that other stuff, I figure you ought to have more rings, you ain’t holding out on us, are you?

Excellent collection sir!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Boy Scout collection! I dug a BSA belt buckle yesterday that is from the 50’s, my first Boy Scout find. Your collection is what us former scouts would be proud to own.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have probably dug 30 kerchief slides and gave them to my grandson, being an Eagle Scout he collected old memorabilia

Evilpope

Apr 4, 2016
Griffith,In
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 350, bounty hunter lone star pro, whites trx pinpointer, Garrett ace 400, Garrett pro pointer 2, Garrett AT gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice collection,,I collect bottle tops,, lol alot not on purpose though,, good luck in the future

OP
OP
B

Bonzododa71

May 31, 2017
Canada
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi E,
I have also seen my share of bottle caps/pull tabs, and nails , comes with the hobby.....Bonz

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540