Inside all day yesterday and the rain broke for a hour or 2 so I went and lucked up!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They had the St Patrick Day Parade today and they was blocking the entrance to a old park that I’ve gotten some things out of, so I was forced to go to a property a mile away that I got permission to detect. They demolished the house already, but before that even I never found as much as a wheatie but mostly Zincolns. It a big property, a whole block, so between the area of the demolished house and the saturated area I detected a high spot that I would have never detected before. Well I hit a interesting honey hole.

Between some modern clad I pulled out a 1908 V Nickel unbelievable!!! Then I went over a gold plated back to a pocket watch. I was getting very very muddy wet clay is the worst, but then I came across some silver!!! What looks to be a silver beret with PAT.APD.FOR in the inside. Then I hit this little beauty a sterling silver something with FLORENCE inscribed on the bottom. On the from and back in the crease it says sterling it there. I think I might see some groove where something screwed on the round part on top but not sure. Any idea what the could be? Thank you so much for looking!! IMG_2455.JPG IMG_2456.JPG IMG_2459.JPG IMG_2460.JPG IMG_2461.JPG IMG_2463.JPG IMG_2464.JPG IMG_2465.JPG IMG_2466.JPG IMG_2468.JPG IMG_2467.JPG

Upvote 0

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth,very nice and interesting finds, well done

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread