TESORO Service Is THE BEST!!!!

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my Tesoro Tiger Shark back from Tesoro Repair. I have had it 5 years or so and last summer, I started having issues with it falsing. I suspected a leak at the coil. I dried the coil for a couple of weeks in a bag of desiccant and then coated the coil wire with silicone grease where it went into the coil. About 6 weeks ago, I sent it in to Tesoro. It came back with a new coil, new headphones, and extra coil bolt. Total cost to me was $17 for shipping to them. YOU CAN"T BEAT A TESORO WARRANTY! Thanks Rusty!

Upvote 0

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my Tesoro Tiger Shark back from Tesoro Repair. I have had it 5 years or so and last summer, I started having issues with it falsing. I suspected a leak at the coil. I dried the coil for a couple of weeks in a bag of desiccant and then coated the coil wire with silicone grease where it went into the coil. About 6 weeks ago, I sent it in to Tesoro. It came back with a new coil, new headphones, and extra coil bolt. Total cost to me was $17 for shipping to them. YOU CAN"T BEAT A TESORO WARRANTY! Thanks Rusty!

WOW thats incredible! Kudos to Tesoro:occasion14:

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great service! i should send in my golden µmax, seems a little erratic lately.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to send one I bought used to them for service. All told since I was not the original owner I had to pay for the repairs. They put a new case and decals on it, replaced an electronic thingie inside, and retuned it and it's coil for $75 shipped. Was a bargain.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my white's mxt pro is six years old and never needed anything

Vipervenom

Mar 19, 2018
Sturgis S Dakota
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Tesoro Lobo, Garrett AT pro, MineLab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Funny thing is no one thinks much about a warranty when buying a detector, we seem to get caught up in all the hype about what the machine can do, not saying doing your research is a bad thing its just when you are dealing with a Sophisticated machine that is being used in a harsh environment. Things will go wrong at some point and Tesoro has always gone the extra step to keep their customers happy. To them Lifetime warranty means just that...........Lifetime.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tesoro is great ,in all the years i have been running tessies only one time i had to send one back as it seemed a little eratic and needed adjustment and was back in a flash....my whites had wiring problems and a couple coils that got abused in corn fields and were fixed fast but i had to pay , after fourty years of hard abuse I can't complain...

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We only have 2 years warranty here in Europe on Tesoro. I own 6 Tesoro detectors (at one moment i had 9) and i all bought them second hand. Untill now i didn't had any problems with one of them. From all the brands i have and had, Tesoro is the most reliable in my opinion.

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe all the metal detector companies are good at taking care of their customers This is nothing unique about Tesoro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread