Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was a package deal and I needed a new pinpointer and lesche anyway (pinpointer have holes in the tip and I lost my lesche ) I can use the harness and carry bag. I didn’t need the trash pouch but what you gonna do. $35 shipping and I’ll have it within the week. Total was $1186 plus $35 shipping. IMG_2609.JPG

AUTHORIZED MINELAB Dealer

Available NOW 1 Package Deal
Will Ship April 9th, 2018 if purchased
within 12 hours of initial listing

This is all BRAND NEW MERCHANDISE

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
now we know who has the money around here!

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the purchase. I don't think the equinox will dazzle you with depth since you run big coils on two already deep machines but if I were you I'd go back to every spot you have been where there was thick iron. It definitely likes to pick out the hidden items. Two spots in particular were hunted with both of the machines you use and when I went over them with the equinox it was like it was never hunted. Not hype just stating how it went down for me lately after learning a tad about the unit.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...."You can't Hide Money"! Lol

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I have gone back to a spot I have hit hard before with a new machine, I have found more good items. It's just the way it is. The ground changes, items rise, fall or move sideways due to erosion, freezing (up north here), flooding, etc. And the type of machines and coil you use can make a difference. You should do good with it. (Of course bulldozers do the BEST at uncovering items.) Uprooted trees help too.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Every time I have gone back to a spot I have hit hard before with a new machine, I have found more good items. It's just the way it is. The ground changes, items rise, fall or move sideways due to erosion, freezing (up north here), flooding, etc. And the type of machines and coil you use can make a difference. You should do good with it. (Of course bulldozers do the BEST at uncovering items.) Uprooted trees help too.

I've noticed this too. Only when it happens usually it's a couple little fragments of a shoe buckle and a button perhaps but the two place I hit had a complete handful of coins and relics. More than the usual different coil, different frequency machine type of finds. Who knows though. We had a very up and down winter temperature wise. Perhaps the soil moved enough to uncover the targets. May never know.

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol just can't accept it can you? Nearly every member of this forum that has used a nox for any decent period of time has been impressed. Many respected members in fact. They have all reported similar positive unmasking experiences. Yet you still doubt the machine and chalk it up to coincidence after every report. I wonder what it would take to make you believe?? It almost seems like someone at minelab hurt you at some point and you just can't stand to see this machine live up to the "hype".

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading everything posted about the Equinox.
Hoping that all the new machine kinks are gone.
Good luck on your new machine and looking forward to reading about your experiences with it.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading everything posted about the Equinox.
Hoping that all the new machine kinks are gone.
Good luck on your new machine and looking forward to reading about your experiences with it.

What kinks are you referring to?

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats , I'm saving up for the 800 ,NMDAN got one and he loves it . Look forward to see great finds!!!!

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using a etrac for two yr and silver finds are out the window.

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well put it this way I was using a T2 and hunt old park found 2silvers I mean I pounded that park with the T2 invited my NM Dan he was using etrac and found 11silver coins, that was enough for me so got and etrac. And found 7 silvers from same park

darknessBETRAYED

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2014
Grand Junction, CO.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you received the 800 yet? How is it so far? My first and only MD is the AT Pro I just ordered an 800 last night from Kellyco, I can’t wait to get it. I just really hope it doesn’t take like 3 months to finally show up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread