Anyone from Tennessee?

Timebandit

Apr 9, 2018
Plymouth, WI
Detector(s) used
Etrac, F2, F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wondering anyone in TN can give me an idea of the best places to visit while in Tennessee. We are gonna be there over the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. My wife says I can bring my detector along and hunt A park or something while she shops...yay!
We will for sure want to visit Nashville and Memphis. Any hidden treasures that you locals know about? Off the beaten path eateries for awesome local food? Oh, and uh...any big parks where I could swing the Etrac without getting into trouble?

Upvote 0

hu5k3r

May 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondering anyone in TN can give me an idea of the best places to visit while in Tennessee. We are gonna be there over the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. My wife says I can bring my detector along and hunt A park or something while she shops...yay!
We will for sure want to visit Nashville and Memphis. Any hidden treasures that you locals know about? Off the beaten path eateries for awesome local food? Oh, and uh...any big parks where I could swing the Etrac without getting into trouble?

Be careful MDing in Federal or State Parks in Tennessee. Of course, ask for permission.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions