My Finds from May 1st to June 5th

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my Garrett Ace 250 keeper finds from May 1st to June 5th. Not shown are the pounds of metal trash that I had to dig in the process of getting them. ha. I estimate that I dig between 15-20 pull tabs, trash, and recyclable brass or copper item for every keeper that I find. Near the middle of the first picture is my first ever Barber half dollar, a 1914-S. To the right of the photo are the two Model T hub caps that I found at the same site. The cleaned, shiny one won First Place in our Central Texas Treasure Club's Find-of-the-Month contest for the Relics category and my Barber half took First Place in the Coins category. At the bottom of the pic are several pieces of iron and brass buckles and other horse tack. In the upper right are several old bullets and shell casings. The best thing about it all was the huge amount of fun I had hunting for and finding it.
Our next club meeting will be on July 5th. Check our website for details.

Central Texas Treasure Club

~Texas Jay

May-June2018 002.JPG May-June2018 004.JPG

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions