Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: His and hers detectors

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    5823 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcher View Post
    Well thanks to you folks and the forum threads I think we have done our homework ...only remaining questions do we wait until Xmas or just di it ! Anyone done any business with a site called Serious Detecting don’t recall them in the treasurenet Sponcers listing..
    Unless you just NEED to open your presents on Christmas, why wait? You might be missing some great finds in the mean time.
    "jus cuz it's wrote down, don't make it so"

us
    Dec 2012
    lower hudson valley, N.Y.
    safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
    2300 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcher View Post
    Well thanks to you folks and the forum threads I think we have done our homework ...only remaining questions do we wait until Xmas or just di it ! Anyone done any business with a site called Serious Detecting donít recall them in the treasurenet Sponcers listing..
    I think Serious Detecting in MI is Andy Sabich's business. He's a detector ace who has written a lot of detector books and I have friends who liked buying from his company.
    Ya won't find nuthin' if ya don't hunt

us
    Randy

Feb 2015
    Fullerton CA
    Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro
    4602 times
    Welcome! My 2 cents 2 lincolns not one coin. I like the way you are thinking, however I started with the Minelab CTX The learning curve for me as a noob almost discouraged me from continuing Had I started with say an AT Pro which gets you hunting successfully fast I would have been pounding more dirt more frequently. Starting out with a Minicab is like waking up to play baseball against the Giants. Start lower get some success under your belt and then play with a MineLab a little at a time. Get one of each and trade off. You will never regret having an AT Pro or equal
    Anything That Comes Out of The Dirt Is Awesome!

Best find 1941 Patek Philippe 2 register flat pusher Chronograph Bought 1,000 Sold 62,000 !!
    First Year 911 Porsche Purchased 36K SOLD 140K!!! Whoo Hoo

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800 720i Stealth Scoop
    5130 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Welcome to the forum from SoCal.
    Your choice of two 800's are perfect IMHO. From your first post I believe it would be a good match.
    I've ordered from Serious more than once with zero problems but please consider purchasing from one of our TreasureNet sponsors.
    Good luck to you both.

We are not what we take, we are what we leave.

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    5823 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by trdking View Post
    Welcome! My 2 cents 2 lincolns not one coin. I like the way you are thinking, however I started with the Minelab CTX The learning curve for me as a noob almost discouraged me from continuing Had I started with say an AT Pro which gets you hunting successfully fast I would have been pounding more dirt more frequently. Starting out with a Minicab is like waking up to play baseball against the Giants. Start lower get some success under your belt and then play with a MineLab a little at a time. Get one of each and trade off. You will never regret having an AT Pro or equal
    The Equinox is a simple to use machine. The stock settings in each mode can get you started in seconds. Just pick your mode, adjust the sensitivity and start hunting. It's that simple. In difficult areas due to EMI, ground mineralization, heavy trash, etc, you have the ability (unlike many other machines) to adjust the machine to help compensate for them. In other words, for a beginner, just because you are ABLE to make things complicated, doesn't mean you MUST make it complicated. Once you get a few dozen hours on the machine, you'll feel more comfortable and confident to make some tweaks to optimize the machine.
    RustyGold likes this.

Dec 2018
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGold View Post
    Welcome to the forum from SoCal.
    Your choice of two 800's are perfect IMHO. From your first post I believe it would be a good match.
    I've ordered from Serious more than once with zero problems but please consider purchasing from one of our TreasureNet sponsors.
    Good luck to you both.
    Thought I saw a list of Sponcers somewhere on treasure net but canít seem to locate it now. ...any help? Or am I mistaken?
    RustyGold likes this.

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    5823 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Click on the Forum heading at the top left of this page. The sponsors are down toward the bottom of the listings.

Dec 2018
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cudamark View Post
    Click on the Forum heading at the top left of this page. The sponsors are down toward the bottom of the listings.
    Got it ...thanks cuda !

us
    Jun 2015
    NW CT
    Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer Vibra-probe / TRX pp
    1241 times
    MD & NA artifacts
    Quote Originally Posted by against the wind View Post
    Nothing wrong with having 2 Nox 800's.
    I have 2 Excaliburs and I'm not even married,, lol
    You only get to own 2 Excals BECAUSE you're not married! LOL
    HH
    dts

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    5823 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by dts52 View Post
    You only get to own 2 Excals BECAUSE you're not married! LOL
    HH
    dts
    I'm married and have 3 Excaliburs! Just helps to have an understanding wife, or at least one who enjoys wearing the bling you find!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links