Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bowwinkles

Thread: Kelly Co

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2013
    962 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Kelly Co

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a metal detector from Kelly Co using there payment plan financing option. Just seen that they offer this. For detectors costing in the thousands I can see this being a great option instead laying down all that cash at once. Iím looking into a TDI bh so just looking to see if anyone on herehas financed a detector from here b4.

us
    Jan 2019
    NC
    28 times
    Metal Detecting
    I have not financed one through them specifically but I have through another company using Community Finance. It's one of those processes where you must be ready to give them whatever they ask for(Paystubs, bank account history last 30 days, driver's license). Pretty standard stuff. You are right, it can make the difference in being able to get what you want based on what you can pay for out of pocket. Affirm is not much different. Best of Luck!

Jul 2013
    962 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNC View Post
    I have not financed one through them specifically but I have through another company using Community Finance. It's one of those processes where you must be ready to give them whatever they ask for(Paystubs, bank account history last 30 days, driver's license). Pretty standard stuff. You are right, it can make the difference in being able to get what you want based on what you can pay for out of pocket. Affirm is not much different. Best of Luck!
    Thanks very much!

us
    Mar 2012
    MS
    Minelab Etrac
    169 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I got mine through Kellyco using Community Finance. Pretty much what ROBNC said. If you have a checking account debit card you should be OK.

Jul 2013
    962 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkironkid View Post
    I got mine through Kellyco using Community Finance. Pretty much what ROBNC said. If you have a checking account debit card you should be OK.
    Thanks a lot!

Nov 2012
    800 times
    The world of detecting is very big so take a little time and look for other vendors and what they have to offer. Good luck on your new adventure.
    Normsel likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800 720i Stealth Scoop
    5512 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    PayPal is a great way to get 6 months for a purchase. If paid off by the 6th month it’s interest free.

We are not what we take, we are what we leave.

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    18403 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Would you consider a used machine, many are for sale on various sites. I have purchased many used machines and have been pleased with each transaction. Just a thought.

Jul 2013
    962 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor of Engineering View Post
    Would you consider a used machine, many are for sale on various sites. I have purchased many used machines and have been pleased with each transaction. Just a thought.
    I would yes if the right detector came up. I kinda got my eye on the new TDI BH right now though

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    15914 times
    Banner Finds (6)
    Check out PayPal buyer credit. It IS a credit application, but you can do it online in seconds. Or with me, it took minutes.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links