Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Please Help me ........i need your Help

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2019
    finland
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Please Help me ........i need your Help

hi friends,

this s Mikko from Finland, i need your help please ! i know many places where there s a gold treasures but the problem as i know is those treasure are about 4 meters deep underground !!

i have a Makro gold racer and i know it didnt go that deep, so i ask if there s some kind of non expensive detector or some kind kind of gold racer hacking coil can let me detect that deep ?? any solution please ??

thank you friends

us
    Jul 2017
    Northwest PA
    Teknetics T2 Classic 15x12" Detech Sef Butterfly coil Makro/Nokta pinpointers
    92 times
    Metal Detecting
    Greetings Mikko and welcome to the forum, a 2 box detector something like a Whites TM-808 might do the job.
    I do not know much about these but someone with more experience should chime in.
    63bkpkr likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    TerryrSoloman.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Tesoro Mojave -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    21591 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    You need a Pulse Induction machine, and a 8' x 8' coil.

us
    Mar 2014
    New Glarus,WI
    CTX,800,Explorer2,IDXPro-M,Compadre
    623 times
    Mikko....IF you think you have found the gold,HOW are you going to dig it up? You would need a mini excavator...at least! And unless this is ONE HUGE SOLID MASS...smaller gold items won’t be detected by ANYTHING at that depth. More details on your search would be very interesting!
    cudamark likes this.

Mar 2019
    finland
    1 times
    nwpa ,Terry Soloman, IDXMonster thanks to you all for the answer, but please i need more explanation and the info about the things i need !!!! IDXMonster i know a place where it can be a treasure not exactley just a gold but it can be silver or anything else, i need something like underground scanner because i know the treasure is deep something 3-6 meter ......that s why i need some more informations how i can get that kind of target !!!!

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    9859 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Micco2000, "4 meters" is over 16 ft. Or in the case of your 2nd post "3 to 6 meters" is 9 to 19-ish ft. deep. Can I please ask you a question then ? : What is the source of your information that tells you that "gold treasures" (plural) are this deep ? Is it anything beyond the stories/legends that got passed down to you ? If so, I'll bet you dollars to donuts that it's simply a part of the legend(s) as they evolve. It's part & parcel for all good treasure legends to be insanely deep.

So please tell us the source of your information that gives these types of measurements. If it's simply "the story you're reading/hearing", then .... I would be dismissive of it. Because a treasure is equally hidden whether it's at 1 ft. versus 20 ft. As long as the top is covered and fluffed up, then it's not going to be "hidden better" by burying deeper. Hoards and treasures are found all-the-time that are not necessarily deep.

And what is the size of these "gold treasures" ? eg.: a mayonnaise jar size ? A toaster-oven size ? A volkswagon size ? Etc.... We need to know that too, before any recommendations can be made.
    stewielouie and cudamark like this.
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

Mar 2019
    finland
    1 times
    Hi Tom in CA, well it s a really long story but i will try to give all of you some info! the treasure is in my grand mom old house and in the earth there s a old gold coins, silver, the target is a big normal coins ! the treasure is there from the war world 1 AND the target is in old Well and the Well is deep about 3-6 meters friend. now i think you know somthing ! but you make me laugh when you said Volkswagen lol
    sprailroad likes this.

Feb 2017
    Pa
    EQ 800 & 600, Fisher F75 +, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Conquistador, Bounty hunter Tracker iv
    3648 times
    Metal Detecting
    Might need the cast of Oak island on site for this extraction!
    chub likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    TerryrSoloman.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Tesoro Mojave -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    21591 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    You would be better off just doing drill holes and core samples at that depth.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Tejon
    19125 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    You can rent a ground penetrating radar unit from a larger rental store, the kind that construction contractors use. It's pretty inexpensive over here, but reading it would be tricky.

us
    Mar 2014
    New Glarus,WI
    CTX,800,Explorer2,IDXPro-M,Compadre
    623 times
    That sounds like a great hunt you are on Mikko! If a well is involved,just please be careful and hold onto your tools carefully! And...EVERYBODY laughs when someone says Volkswagen...
    A2coins likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    9859 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    I don't understand then. If you know it's in an old well, why do you need any detector that goes that deep? Simply dig down where the well was, or is . Eh ?
    RustyGold, chub and Seek Ye First like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800 & 600 720i Stealth Scoop
    6255 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    I don't understand then. If you know it's in an old well, why do you need any detector that goes that deep? Simply dig down where the well was, or is . Eh ?
    That was my thought exactly.
    Tom_in_CA and chub like this.

We are not what we take, we are what we leave.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    9859 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    If it's a case of "not knowing where the old well was" (d/t perhaps it's capped and grown over now ?) Then figure if the well was lined, you can use a bottle probe to find the casings/sides. Or GPR will show you ground anomolies. Even after 100 yrs. a shaft like a well (or outhouse pit, etc...) will have different soil compaction that shows up on GPR. In which case, you won't need to have detected the treasure itself . Because: Since you've said you "Know", where they are (at the bottom of these wells), then ...... all you gotta do is find the top 1 ft , and dig. right ?
    sprailroad likes this.

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1204 times
    Ding Dong Bell, ***** in the well.... according to the nursary rhyme there is a treasure of sorts there already

On a more serious note - Is there water in the well?
    Is the well filled in?
    Do you know where the well is located?

chub

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links