At Max or Equinox 600?

reaper8496

Apr 19, 2015
Somewhere in Central PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I just want to make a good decision on a new detector. I have an at pro (for about 3 years) that I still have trust issues with since whenever I dig those "faint" signals without VDI readouts I always end up with absolutely nothing in the hole and I dig the same hole for 10-15 min wasting precious detecting time. It's either that or I get signals that tell me that they are somewhat deep, and they are much shallower. I've sent my at pro into Garrett for service and I am still not getting amazing depth like everyone says that they get with the pro on coins. So, I am thinking of either the AT Max or the Equinox.

Upvote 0

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll find the learning curve isnt that bad. Park 1 or 2 all metal, recovery at 6 or so. Had an ace 250 for 3 years the nox 800 for one. I have 30 silvers with the nox now. Think i had 15 in 3 years with the ace. Dig the iffy signals in the iron and pull tabs and youll be rewarded.

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops didn't realise this post is 2 years old lol. Hope you've been enjoying the Nox!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread