Too good to be true?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you are about to learn a lesson from the school of hard knocks.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if not a licences dealer you'll be getting JUNK!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is counterfeit, look where it ships from, China.

You get what you pay for and what your paying for is fake. Buy the legitimate product, don't support china ripping off American companies.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the time one of my fishing buddies bought a pair of rubber chest waders from a recently opened cut-rate shoe store that nobody ever heard of. He was so excited that the waders were only $45 instead of the normal $100. When we got to the stream to fish, he puts on his new waders and guess what, the waders had two right foot boots! He had a tough time keeping up with me that day!

IN DA HOLE

Banned
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the description it plainly says its a copy (see below). Cheap Chinese counterfeit garbage. save your money and buy a real one. If it doesn't get seized by border security it is still crap. LOL Sale ends today, wanna bet

-40% Garrett Pro Pointer AT Pinpointer Metal Detector Waterproof Pro

Dear Buyer It is High Copy Garett Pinpointer, if you mind, please don't place an order.

you can order our another pinpointer. thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the time one of my fishing buddies bought a pair of rubber chest waders from a recently opened cut-rate shoe store that nobody ever heard of. He was so excited that the waders were only $45 instead of the normal $100. When we got to the stream to fish, he puts on his new waders and guess what, the waders had two right foot boots! He had a tough time keeping up with me that day!

lol.

IN DA HOLE

Banned
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Could have been worse:

2 Left feet

or

The boots reversed facing the wrong way

OP
OP
Coinboy

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the Nokta pointer and I’m very happy with it

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

:laughing7:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave 2 pin pointers way for free to 2 new members I would try some of the Tnet Venders I would think they might have some used good pin pointers.. or ;ook on the Classified section on TNET Classifieds hope you find one I know your young and a new one can be pricey I would try this way fist my friend

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just seen you found one awesome have fun hope to see you posting some cool finds soon my friend Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread